Most people don’t enjoy going to the dentist, but finding a dentist you like and trust can be even less enjoyable. One way to make the search a little easier is to already know what you are looking for in a dentist. There are many things to consider when looking for a dentist in the Birmingham, AL area, but Cook Family Dental will meet all those needs and more.
Choosing the Best Dentist
- Word of mouth – When trying out a new restaurant or hair salon most people ask what their friends and family think first, or go to the internet to see other people's experience. You should do the same when choosing a dentist. We have several amazing reviews on not only our website, but on google, and Facebook as well so you can trust you will get the best care.
- Services – It is important when choosing a dentist to find out if they perform the services you require. If you need to find a family dentist that can see children, it wouldn’t be beneficial to go to a dental office that doesn’t have much experience with children. We provide most dental services from just regular cleanings to extractions and implants.
- Training – Not only is it vital that your dentist has training from an accredited school, but also continuous training for new procedures and techniques. Dr. Cook has his dental degree from UAB Dental School and also completed not only his residency but acquired four years of experience before starting Cook Family and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Relationship – Your dentist should never treat you like a number or a paycheck. Having a family dentist means that they will know your medical history which will allow them to give you better care. Having a good relationship with your dentist will also build trust so you can feel more comfortable during procedures and trust their medical opinion.
- Availability – Whether it is just for a regular appointment or for an emergency visit, it is important to find a dental office that will work with your schedule. It can be difficult to make appointments without taking time off but with our early hours we can get you in before your day starts.
Come See for Yourself
Your hunt for the best dentist in the Birmingham, AL area can end with us. Dr. Cook and his team care about their patients and want to make sure you enjoy going to the dentist. If you would like more information or have any questions about the services we provide please contact our office to schedule an appointment!