Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Cook Family Dentistry, we feel that you deserve to be fully informed about every aspect of your treatment. That is why we always take the time necessary to answer all your questions. Whatever your question, we've got the answer!
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often, but we encourage you to contact us if yours is not shown below.
- I have old, discolored fillings. What can you do to help?
- Are dentures a good option for me?
- Do you treat children?
- What is a root canal?
- What is a night guard?
- I've had issues with dentures slipping in the past. Have dentures improved in recent years?
- How does ClearCorrect work?
- What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
- What is Zoom Whitening?
- How sugary are my child's favorite drinks?
- How can cosmetic dentistry improve my smile?
- Do you offer sedation?
- What do dental crowns do?
- What makes KöR Teeth Whitening different from other brands?
- Do you accept my dental insurance?
- What are mini dental implants?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?
- What if I have an emergency?
- Do you offer payment plans?